Recent Posts

Saturday 25 June 2011

bismillah~

Proudly present dis official blog of my artwork~ dis is not an artwork from someone yg professional, just satu paparan artwork sorg amatur yg maseh blajar bertatih untuk berlari ke arah yg lebih baek~ insyaAllah :) idea nk publish blog ne dtg dr my+lil+bro+to+be.. terima kaseh :) Somehow i've been wondering how it feels, when people do talking a lot about berblogging.. Maybe, that is the one reason i'm here and lets just see how it goes! Hopefully ! Okay guys, enough for an introduction ! Hehe got a lots of good memories to share....Wish anyone who visit and read my bloggy will find and receive their own good views and pliss do comment my work..Alright Guys, take care and have a good one! See ya!


*Painting is just another way of keeping a diary, so i think i've been writing my dairy for a long tyme ago.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers